Summer 2020 Covid-19 Updates
May 7, 2020
Hi Everyone! Our 2020 season is about to begin, but this year things at Dana’s will be a little different. Due to Covid-19, we want to make sure we’re taking all necessary precautions to protect you and our staff. Here are a few of the temporary changes we’re making to keep everyone safe:
- We will not provide blankets or bedspreads this year. Guests must bring their own if they’d like them. We will continue to provide sheets and pillowcases.
- Access to the rec-center will be limited. Only the laundry room will remain open, and we ask that only one guest do laundry at a time. When you’ve finished your laundry, we ask that you wipe down the machines and anything you’ve touched with provided sanitizing wipes.
- There will be a sign-up sheet to use the firepit. Two 2-hour slots will be available each night, you may sign up for a time slot to use with your group. We reserve the right to limit the number of slots you reserve to ensure all guests have the opportunity to use it.
- There will be fewer dishes and utensils provided in the kitchen making it easier for us to clean everything between guests.
- Your invoice will be provided in your cabin or adhered to the door. Payments will be collected via a dropbox outside the office to keep the number of people coming and going to a minimum. We may also begin collecting payments via Venmo (TBD).
- We will be accepting fewer new reservations to keep the number of people at the resort down, so the place might be a little quieter than usual.
This list will continue to change and grow as we open for the season and adjust to the new environment. If you have any questions or suggestions, let us know! We’re looking forward to a great summer!