Policies / Rules
- As your hosts, we ask a few favors from our guests:
- Payment is expected on the day of your arrival.
- We ask our guests to be reasonably quiet after 11:00 p.m.
- Campfires may be built in the pit. We ask they be extinguished by 11:00 p.m.
- By law, beer and liquor are not permitted on the grounds. If you indulge, please be discreet or do so in your cottage.
- Garbage must be placed in plastic bags, closed tightly and deposited in the dumpster behind the recreation building. Please break down all boxes.
- When the heating unit is being used, please be sure that all windows and doors are closed.
- Pets are welcome; however, dogs must be leashed at all times and owners are expected to walk them up the road for their daily rituals. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Do not leave your pet in the cabin for extended periods of time. Do not allow your pet to be disruptive or disturb other guests.
- In fairness to all of our guests, we need to know in advance if you plan to have visitors. Visitors will not be allowed to bring their pets and will be restricted in the use of resort recreation equipment.
- Personal Watercraft (PWCs), All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs), and Off Highway Vehicles (OHVs) are not allowed at Dana’s.
- Keep it clean! Your boat must be maintained in the condition you received it. There will be a charge if we have to clean your boat.
- We require that our motors be operated by an adult.
- Please do not clean fish in your cottage. Clean them in the fish house.
- Our boats do not have the required navigation lights for operation after dusk.
Check in time is 3:00 p.m.
Check out time is 9:00 a.m.