2023 Policy Reminders
April 5, 2023
Hi Everyone! Our 2023 season is beginning soon and we’d like to remind of a few of our policies to help you plan for your upcoming visit.
- We do not provide blankets or bedspreads. Please bring them if you want them. We do provide pillows, pillowcases, and sheets. All beds are full size.
- Guests must bring their own towels, paper products (including toilet paper!), and personal care items.
- There are pots, pans, dishes, and utensils in the cabin. There is a fridge, toaster, coffee pot, and stove/oven.
- Each cabin has its own Weber charcoal grill, you must supply your own charcoal.
- There is no parking next to cabins, all vehicles and trailers must be parked in the designated parking area.
- Please let us know well in advance if you’d like to rent a fishing boat or TV. We cannot guarantee availability without notice.
- Due to Covid-19 the Rec-Center is currently only available for laundry use.
- If bringing a pet, please let us know in advance. We ask that they be kept leashed whenever outside the cabin, not be left alone in the cabin for extended periods, and be cleaned up after diligently. A $55 pet fee (per pet) is required.
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm, please no early arrivals.
- Check-out time is 9:00 am, charges for overtime apply.
- Cash or check payment is preferred. There is a 3.5% fee for credit card payments.
If you have any questions, let us know! We’re looking forward to another great summer!