2022 Season Updates
March 31, 2022
Hi Everyone! Our 2022 season is beginning soon and we’re sticking with many of the Covid rules we implemented over the last two years. We want to continue to make sure we’re taking all necessary precautions to protect you and our staff. Here are a few of the changes we’re going to keep in place to keep everyone safe:
- We will not provide blankets or bedspreads this year. Guests must bring their own if they’d like them. We will continue to provide sheets and pillowcases.
- Access to the rec-center will be limited. Only the laundry room will remain open, and we ask that only one guest do laundry at a time. When you’ve finished your laundry, we ask that you wipe down the machines and anything you’ve touched with provided sanitizing wipes.
- There may be a sign-up sheet to use the fire-pit. If so, two 2-hour slots will be available each night, and you may sign up for a time slot to use with your group. We reserve the right to limit the number of slots you reserve to ensure all guests have the opportunity to use it.
- We will primarily be accepting payment/settling up outside of the office to be able to keep a safe distance.
- There will be fewer dishes and utensils provided in the kitchen making it easier for us to clean everything between guests.
- We will be limiting the maximum number of guests allowed per cabin to avoid overcrowding.
If you have any questions or suggestions, let us know! We’re looking forward to another great summer!